Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The G5 Rocks My Socks

Guess what I purchased myself today for my upcoming birthday? Hint hint . . . look at the title of this blog. Got it yet? The G5! George Foreman 5th generation. It has removable plates so you can grill, griddle, bake, make omelets, and make waffles. I used it tonight to make waffles and they were sure yummy. I wasn't planning on buying the G5 today, but when we saw a BBQ on sale for only $70 I decided (with the help of Stephanie) that the G5 was more practical for me. Plus it does tons more than a BBQ could do.

In other news, we got the townhouse! They called tonight before closing and said our applications passed. So we are going in tomorrow morning to put down our deposit. It is smaller, but we knew we would have to make some sacrifices if we wanted to pay less rent. We are also losing a bathroom, but gaining a garage. We are excited. Our lease isn't up till the end of September so we we are going to move mid month next month so we have time to mass clean our current apartment. The new place is even closer to the max line and also a lot of buses and downtwon. I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Gaby said...

Congrats on the new apartment! I'm glad it worked out for you guys. I think that having a garage will make up for the less room. Plus STAIRS! I guess most people don't consider that a cool thing, but I love running up and down stairs, hehe.
Have fun in Montana.
~Gaby