Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dumb Foot

So yesterday after school I noticed my ankle was hurting a little. It had been a long day, but I still had things to do before the open house. I kept moving, ignored the ankle, the open house went well, but once I got home I realized it was really hurting and I could barely stand walking on it. I don't remember doing anything to my ankle or twisting off my shoe. Yet it hurts. It's dumb. I do have weak ankles, but I haven't had a lot of problems other than soreness for quite a few years.

Ugh, I'm just frustrated. It's better today, but still hurts and the more I use it the more it hurts. And of course this weekend is when we are moving. If my ankle is still as bad, than I won't be able to help much though that would be kind of nice but I will feel guilty for not being able to help much.

We are really excited to move. Steph and I both hate the moving process, but we like being able to set up and re-organize. We're hoping and crossing our fingers that it doesn't rain on Saturday. The news says it's supposed to start raining on Sunday, so cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Gaby said...

I'll hope for NO rain Saturday!
I hope your ankle gets back to normal soon. That's weird that it started hurting out of nowhere! Packing is no fun- but unpacking is a usually fun because you can organzie and set up stuff :)
Send pics eventually of the new place!