Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 4 Blog

Here it is only day four and it seems like a heck of a lot longer than that. It's been good though. We have a few trouble makers and two who are clinging onto each other (even though one has a boyfriend). Well see how that fiasco goes. I did have to tell them to split up a little because they were almost sitting on each other. Overall though it still looks like a good group.

Today and tomorrow have been/will be Orientation and Mobility (O&M) and shopping days. The last three days students have made dinners for the whole group with their team. Tonights team was the most interesting night, but sadly I missed the whole hells kitchen bit because I was in the girls dorm hanging out with Jack. Actually, I'm not really that sad, but I glad I didn't have to deal with it. I have dealt with immaturity issues including anger, name calling and tattling. I'm sure I'll have more interesting stories in the future. It is only coming to the close of week one. I do have to say that I feel a bit better after a few beers up the street. Now I am going to bed so that I get up for work at 7am. Ah, the life of a dorm counselor . . . .

No comments: